ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
- Overtly complicated brand story or pitch
- Sales & marketing teams at war
- Website visitors but low CTAs
- Plenty of content but relatively little that makes leads
- Underperforming pillar content that doesn’t cause visitors to reach out
- No clear approach to sales and marketing pipeline development that works
- Short-falls in entertaining and informative video content
- Marketing technology overload
Bring your sales, marketing and customer service teams together into a joined-up approach to build trust with visitors and bring them to your door. That’s what our conversational marketing approach is all about. We make ideas happen that change the world.
BUYERS WANT TO MAKE DECISIONS ONLINE
There are some marketing realities that no tech company can ignore:
- Your buyer thinks ‘IW-WIW-WI-WI’ (I Want-What I Want-When I-Want It)
- In the last 8-hours, an event happened to someone that made them a prospect for your business
- The thing is, you don’t know who THEY are, and they don’t know who YOU are
- At least 41% of the customer buying process is a personal discovery exercise
- Over 80% of customers want to try out products remotely
If you’re a B2B tech company CEO or sales leader, you’ll have to reach out to new prospective customers and somehow attract them to you. It’s about getting their attention, tempting and enticing, it’s about seduction. You’ll need to know what your customers care about, how they frame their needs, where they go to find answers and what sort of media they prefer.
B2B Marketing Agency . Practitioners in Conversational Marketing and Sales Enablement . Tech Marketing Agency . Startup Marketing Agency . Digital Marketing . B2B Marketing Videos . Social Media Marketing . Public Relations . Event Management